Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Weight Loss Recap

Where I Was: 


I started on the Trim Healthy Mama way of living sometime around April. I don't have a picture to show how heavy I was, but I was pretty heavy, close to 200 lb and I'm almost 5' 3". I was constantly feeling worn out, tired, and I had horrible joint pains (I'm almost 20). A friend of ours had started using the Trim Healthy Mama guidelines, and as of today she's lost around 30 lb! The best part of the THM way of living, I can eat some of the most delicious foods I've ever eaten (Chocolate! Cheese cake! Frappes!) and I have never felt this full all the time in years.

June Thirtieth

I've lost 12 pounds so far, and I've kept them off! As an added bonus, today for church I was able to wear a blouse that I haven't been able to button up even before I bought it. God has truly blessed me today! The photo I'm uploading isn't the best, it was taken really quickly so I could get changed into my everyday clothes. . . Oh well. I hope to take a better one next Sunday!
God Bless! 
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment