Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I can't wait any longer!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so excited!

For years I've been obese; never having the gumption to count calories or measure all of my food I'd almost become satisfied with being overweight for the rest of my life. Almost. I didn't have any energy to exercise (though I love dancing and running), and sometimes going out with my youth group became something to dread because I'd run out of breath way faster than the other skinnier kids. My mom would tell me about when I was six years old, a skinny little bundle of energy. I've always wondered what that would be like to be again as I hardly remember being six.

As of this morning, for the first time in YEARS I've lost ten pounds! I've also lost one pant size, and the one I'm in right now is beginning to get loose! I'm so excited that I'm typing this with a silly grin on my face.

That's my little ramble that I had to write before I went to bed.
God bless and good night!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment