Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Some Days. . .

Some days I feel like an idiot.
That's when I have to restrain myself from face-palming every few minutes because of something I forgot, or said, or did. 

Today is one of those days.

I forgot to order the textbook for one of my classes, and I'll need it by next Tuesday.
And the textbook is out of print.
So I'm going to have to have quite the chase looking for it before hand.

On top of that I'm taking a block class this week, with up to 5 (maybe 6?) hours in the classroom PER DAY.

Yup.
I'm going to be so worn out by Saturday. . .
Well, what I'm learning I'm loving, so that's something to look forward too at least!
As an added bonus, it's very important to know as well!

God is Good, ALL the Time!

God Bless,
SDG
Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment