Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Trim, Healthy, AND be able to eat butter, cheese, chocolate, cream, and all that?

Yup. It's called the Trim Healthy Mama diet, or the S and E diet. I can't wait to start it!

It's based on separating your meals into two different kinds of meal. The S meal or the Satisfying meal is full of fats, the E meal or the Energy meal is full of carbs and sugars. The switching back and forth from the different kinds of meals allows your body to use up one kind of fuel all the way before you feed it more. (It uses up all the glucose and sugars you just fed it for the E meal, and then it uses up all the fat you feed it with an S meal.)

I'm not an expert yet, I'm only on page 66 and this book is a whopping 607 pages long. Most of it is recipes, but it is till a whole lot to read!

The thing is, this book makes more sense than anything I've seen on TV, the internet  or any other book. This is something I can try to start to do as I read it! It's fun to read, and is stock full of scientific information. Those women have done their research well!

The two sister's who wrote it, Serene Allison and Pearl Barrett, have been using this method for five years now. Serene has helped her husband to lose weight, and Pearl's husband finally has food that he likes to eat at home! The sister's write in a way that is fun and easy to read. I highly recommend this book!

I'm hoping to make their Chocolate Nut Slabs later today!

Solo Deo Gloria,

Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment