Friday, August 16, 2013

What a Bad Girl am I. . .

I feel so bad! 


I'd completely planned on posting about going through the fuel cycles. That didn't happen. Then I completely planned on doing August Resolutions. That didn't happen. 

BUT SOMETHING DID HAPPEN THIS MONTH.


I completed my first novel. The first draft of Shadow Wings is done at a little over 27,000 words. I was able to send it in to the One Year Adventure Novel contest as a last huzzah, as this is the last year that I could send it in. 

College is coming. 


In a little over a week, I'll be heading to college. I'm both excited and freaked out. What if I forget something?!?!?! It's times like these that reading my Bible becomes the most important thing to do each day. God is in charge. He shows it through general revelation everyday, and special revelation when we turn to the Bible. 

In Saying Farewell. . .


I hope to post a quicky partial August Resolution tomorrow. . . Let's see how good I'll be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment